Monday, November 28, 2011

Megan and Gary...took the plunge!!


It is very rarely that we in our society come across people that have that genuine kind of love that you see in movies, henceforth why someone has coined the term, movie moments. Well, meet Megan and Gary and we can talk about movie moments, magic and love. I have to also admit that in all honesty, I didn't meet Megan face to face until her wedding day. I was contacted by one of faithfully loyal clients, Julie one day and she was telling me that her sister Megan was set to get married sometime in October and asked if I would be interested in the that at all. Uhm.....yes!! Now, I only shoot a certain number of weddings a  year as to not overload myself with work I cannot handle. So, the end of the year was coming and I knew I could tackle this wedding and all the processing pretty quickly. So, talks began and continued for a while and I think the first time I spoke with Megan on the phone it was about a month before her wedding day.
See, Megan lives in St Petersburg, which made me auto-love her, it's the best city in Florida for art culture and happiness. They have the Dali Museum, that alone makes it more than worth it. Anyways, so on the phone with Megan, we talked about her wedding obviously, and when she would be in town and what her and Gary were like as a couple, and she was just so nice, one of my favorite things about Megan is she talks alot!! And so do I! Its like I have found my talking soul mate!!
Oh, so back to the actual couple, me and Megan discussed on the phone that they were very low key type of couple and that they applying that to their wedding as well. I have to say I love the approach and I think that more and more brides are doing this. The days of the big platinum weddings are dying! And let me just say, it worked because on the day of her wedding Megan was ready before anyone else was.
Megan and Gary were married on St Augustine Beach on October 15, 2011 in a very beautiful ceremony, and perfect weather.
I don't think I have ever seen a man so captured by his bride and I don't think I will ever see one like that again. Gary is a very nice person and you can for sure tell that he has found his match. I just know that he will always look at Megan like she is the only person in the room. They are such a relaxed and very in love couple. And shooting their wedding was a great pleasure. I cannot even tell you how delicious the cake was!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment