Friday, April 8, 2011

Fairytales & Weddings

Some of my favorite sessions are couples, couples are so much fun! It always begins very awkward and ends up funny! I recently had the pleasure of working for Tina and Rob, the most adorable couple, who are set to get married in Vegas in May!
Tina and myself, go way back. We used to work together back in the day and I was am just so happy for her that she has met Rob, a truly genuine person. They are so very happy together! I couldn't be happier for my friend! When we met at Panera for our consultation, I could immediately tell that she just adored him and he adored her. They are so cute together and they really fit together well. Like pieces in a puzzle.
We talked alot about where to shoot and what to bring, and what to wear, and settled on the perfect location! The arbetorium, 325 acres of natural rustic goodness. I went and checked it out several times and it was perfect!
It sure was hot out the day of her session! What a trooper she was, walking around the nature center in her cute little heels!!
Tina and Rob met through some friends and have a very relaxed and loving relationship. They are silly together and they love each other. What more can you ask for. Rob proposed to Tina on Christmas Eve. Their session included a save the date template as a promotion we were running and I came up with a million ideas and I know I had to have scared them! They were both very open minded and trusted me. I had thing crazy/brilliant/genius idea to use a tin can phone and put the ring on it and it just came out so wonderfully! Even better is that they liked it too! It was a very cool concept and I am very happy with the results:

Rob and Tina, I wish you all the best of luck in your new life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment