Friday, April 8, 2011

Kaden with a K

I really couldn't be luckier to work for the people I do! Perfect example!!! All my clients are awesome and their kids are just all so smart! It helps that they are cute too!! This cutie pie here is Kaden! And he is smarter than most. I met him and his mother, Leslee at this historic park in Mandarin and boy did we have a blast. He already has a pretty good understanding of photography and knows that the picture is viewable after its captured!
He even asked his mom, can we downlaod them now! Ha!
This was one of those sessions that props may not have even been needed because Kaden was so adorable and so expressive and the kid is sharp as a tack. I cannot tell you how refreshing it is that my clients are so dedicated to their children, and they all are so loved and nurtured.
Let me tell you about Leslee! She has her hands full! She is a mom of a very active little boy and she is putting herself through paramedic school! What a great role model for her son! She has the patience of a saint and she is very dedicated to her child. This session was so much fun! People always think their kids are going to be bad and running everywhere and that makes the best sessions!! I promise!
This is a great family! I had an awesome time at their session, more and more I am just getting so attached to all my clients!

What a great group of people I know! And sidenote, I recently started using a new printing company so everyone can rest assure that their prints will be more beautiful and vibrant than ever before! There has been alot of growth and changes for Unobstructed Studios and I for one am so excited about every single one of them! I hope you are all too!! And enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment