Thursday, September 8, 2011

Orlando Love



I made a friend! Ailis was a fan of Unobstructed Studios and heard about us through another client of mine, but she lives in Orlando! So, when I went to Orlando I jumped on the chance to meet up with her and shoot with her.
We made plans to meet one place but the at the last minute, in true me fashion, I changed it up on her. We met at a duck pond in Orlando that houses a variety of ducks and swans.
Ailis was an amazing model and was so kind and friendly.
She knows her stuff and poses very well, if anyone ever needs a model in the Orlando area, call this girl. She was professional and prepared.
Nothing compares to someone who knows what they are doing. Here are just a few samples of the great shots we got. I am really looking forward to going back to Orlando and working with her again!
Always keep Unobstructed Studios in mind when you are thinking of expanding your own modeling portfolio! We love to work with models.

No comments:

Post a Comment